Studies in Business and Economics – SBE – is an open access journal, which publishes both theoretical and empirical research papers in the general fields of Economics & Business.
The main objectives of the Studies in Business and Economics journal are:
- to raise the international visibility and dissemination area of the authors and their works & papers on one hand, and
- to promote the international know-how transfer in scientific domains such as: Economics, Business, Management, Marketing, International Business, Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility on the other hand.
The SBE journal has started in 2006 – with one number per year periodicity, and it has become a 3 numbers per year journal since 2010.
Each year, Studies in Business and Economics journal appears in:
- April – with the submission deadline for authors March the 1st.
- August – with the submission deadline for authors July the 1st.
- December – with the submission deadline for authors November the 1st.
This journal is a member of, and subscribes to the principles of, the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)